- Convenient access to the Lansdale interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 476) at Exit 31 and Routes 202, 309 and 63
- Accessible from both Morris Road and Broad Street providing connection to Sumneytown Pike
- Close to planned Route 309 Connector project which will provide improved traffic flow and connection throughout the County.
- Situated within Montgomery County, home to a significant number of the Greater Philadelphia region’s top employers and their workforces
- Access to Montgomery County’s highly educated and diverse labor pool (750,000 residents)
- Location provides a variety of shops, services and dining options
- Corporate neighbors: Merck, Almac, Johnson and Johnson, Unysis, and Teva